Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sundaays

Long ass daaay today. I woke up at 8 which is like rare on the weekends. Even my mommma was are you sure youre awake?! but anyways haad a party at the house for my dadddy cell. Kuya bought a new engine thingy for the white car. idk im not into these car stuff. had bonding times with the babbies plus hieudoodoo. Ohhhhhhhh and i found my old box full of notes from junior high. shitttt i was gunna cry. actually i did well i teared up. it was funnny though cuhs half them letter were all about him. Hella made me think. cuhs they was all saying how we would get back together later all in life and dont trip. shittt. and then i found all them other notes "I fuckin love you like crazy how can you not see that" or" Fuck you broke my heart, you pulled a fuckin bitch move saying yes to him"... ): reading all them shit i just wanted to go back in time and change everything. fuck. i hella miss all them times. Its funnny how everything they told me came true. well for the most part. cuhs yeah we still talk and maybe it could turn back the way it used to be.. even better. ha hopefully. idkkkk shit still confuses me. I swear everything that happened today just like brought him up. whatever im over it.anyways Song of the day "Baby I love you and I'll never let you go
But if I have to boy I think that you should know
All the love we make can never be erased
And i promise you that you will never be replaced "

No comments:

Post a Comment